About the Summit
On June 12 at the W Hotel, the Digital Doha Summit will bring together technology enthusiasts to talk about BIG ideas and online trends including the mobile web, website usability and open source content management.
The program will include speakers sharing real-world examples of the latest innovations in website and mobile development. Attendees will learn and participate, as we will encourage discussion, interaction, and networking.
During the Digital Doha Summit participants will explore:
- What is "web usability" and why should it matter to me?
- How should I prepare my organization for the mobile web?
- Our website is outdated and difficult to maintain -- is there a better way to build and manage our site?
- What real-world examples can I learn from and take back to my organization?
- What are the big online trends that matter and why?
Participants and speakers include leaders and experts from ictQATAR, Netizency, Forum One, MADA, Al Jazeera Network, Silatech, Fakhro, Reach Out To Asia, Al Jazeera New Media Department, IREX, Aspetar, MEEZA, and many more. Join us at the W for the Digital Doha Summit!